Rod Cusack - Projects Manager, Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
I have utilised Premier Safety & Environmental frequently over the last 3 ½ years. Greg has provided an excellent service and assisted me with managing many complex Asbestos removal jobs, in high risk public health care facilities.
Greg is a professional who always puts the needs of his clients first and is always available to provide advice.Thanks Greg!
Donald Blanksby - Builder / Developer, RedDirt
Dealing with Asbestos is always a major stress of being in construction.
Greg has been great at helping us comply with our obligations and also providing some practical solutions for cost effective removal of asbestos on a number of renovations.
I highly recommend Premier Safety & Environmental.
Sam Oaten - Project Engineer, Murray Goulburn Co-operative
During calendar year 2016, Greg Beadle of Premier Safety & Environmental HSE Consultants was engaged as a Consultant by Murray Goulburn Leongatha to provide OHS and environmental guidance in a project to deconstruct the Old Boiler House and facilities, including the existing 5 Boilers, at the Leongatha site.
The scope of his work was as follows and relates to asbestos removal/disturbance and management
- Effectively manage the safe removal of both Class A (friable) and Class B (non-friable) asbestos containing materials from the boilers and associated buildings and structures
- Establish the most appropriate sites for air monitoring, considering the site layout and conditions
- Conduct air monitoring throughout the project
- Conduct asbestos sampling throughout the project
- Analysis of the samples and confirmation that the control measures being used and implemented during the removal process were safe and compliant
- When undertaking asbestos removal, ensure the contractors are complying with all the relevant OHS legislation and requirements including documentation, processes and equipment usage.
- Providing and issuing asbestos clearance certificates on behalf of MG on the work completed by contractors undertaking the asbestos removal.
- Checking to ensure contractors were always complying with the Asbestos Management Plans.
- Answer any questions of concern that may arise regarding asbestos removal/disturbance work during the contract period and continually consult with all stakeholders.
In a difficult assignment, mainly because of the advanced age of the buildings and equipment, Greg performed his work in a thoroughly competent and professional way. His attendance at site was required daily and continuously which enabled him to set up the monitoring program, confirm clearance to work based on daily test results, answer any queries which arose as to the suspicious nature of any material being disturbed, and discuss practical means of material removal. All in all, he engendered confidence with the contractors and Murray Goulburn management and an open environment to discuss and resolve any issues of concern relating to asbestos and its removal.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Greg and his company to work associated with OHS and Environmental issues relating to asbestos and its removal.